In-Home Senior Caregiver
Part-Time & Full-Time Positions Available
Are you a caring, compassionate, and patient person who wants to make a difference in the life of a senior?
Comfort Keepers of Mobile is seeking responsible and reliable individuals to join our team in the role of In-Home Senior Caregiver. Comfort Keepers is looking for caring, compassionate and reliable individuals to work days, evenings, overnights and weekends. Immediate openings for all shifts. Both Part Time & Full Time positions are available.
- Competitive pay based on experience
- Work close to your home
- Flexible, regularly available hours
- Continuing training opportunities
- Make a difference in a senior's life
- Provide assistance to clients in their homes, specifically companionship/homemaker and personal care assistance.
- Communicating with office and family
- In home care tasks may include assistance with showering, toileting, transferring, light housekeeping, meal planning and preparation, transportation, and medication reminders. Other tasks may be assigned based on the client's individual plan of care.
- We are staffing for clients needing both companionship / homemaker and personal care assistance.
- Genuinely concerned about helping people
- Prior experience providing personal care assistance to adults is preferred, but we will train you if you have a willingness and dedication to working with older adults.
- High School Diploma or GED required.
- Clean, reliable automobile available for your own personal use and a personal cell phone are essential requirements.
- Must possess a valid drivers license and provide proof of current automobile insurance coverage.
- All prospective hires are subject to an extensive personal background and driving record check.
This position is located at our Mobile Office, located at 273 Azalea Rd #1-104, Mobile, AL 36609. Our office serves the Greater Mobile, AL area and this position may require travel to those areas.